Saturday, July 21, 2007

Well it has been busy...But here are pictures. Between the beach, bath and pool, Anna is having a pruney summer.
The highlight of this month- MAMA! She is saying it, finally! Also saying "Hi" and sometimes "hey!"
The other day, she was standing up in the pool and every time a car went by, she raised her arm straight up and hailed them, "hey!"















Reading about caterpillars and such...



A couple nights ago, Anna was quiet as a mouse. Chris found her in the kitchen:

4 comments:

  1. I see two itty bitty teeth! Anna is a lil' fish this summer...the beach, the pool, and the tub!

    Missy, will you email me with your new address? I have some pics of Anna in Pottery Barn. You had your back turned...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:16 PM

    When they are quiet is when it gets scary. You know that they are getting into trouble. Well see you in a couple of weeks.Love
    Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the crackers reminds me that we have a picture of Uncle Roo and the crackers when he was about 18 months old. I'll have to find it and post it on our blog. It was the same theme--find the crackers and eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meredith, I know which picture you're talking about! When I saw it, I remember thinking "OK, this explains a couple of his crazy habits!" HA!

    ReplyDelete