Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pillow talk.


So, things are winding down. I have daily things to do, but no big projects left to finish before the baby comes. (Which will be either April 17th or 18th via c-section.) I need a project to help fill in these 23 1/2 days, obviously. Our couch requires pillows so I was thinking of unleashing Viking lady for a go at pillow covers. I looked through all the Joann fabrics online and I really liked these two together. And Chris liked them too. I am not a red fan, but the curtains that came with our place are a dark burgandy and I don't want to spend money on curtains that fit this wide window and likely no other window in future residence. So, it's going to be something to go with red. And I don't like gold. Are these fabrics too modern? Do they go with burgandy? Will the dishes do themselves tonight? Well, I know the answer to that one. So long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment