Sunday, November 05, 2006

Anna has her first cold. It isn't fun when your kid has the sniffles. Mom has had a cold since Tuesday and short of autoclaving herself has tried to keep Anna from getting it. Just when we thought we were home free, Anna woke up congested on Saturday. She's doing pretty well though. Getting her nose suctioned is the pits, but being sick isn't all bad- here she is enjoying being in Daddy and Mama's bed.
While not feeling well, Anna just wants to be held all the time.

Earlier this week, I took Anna out for probably the last warm, sunny day for awhile. It was short lived though- her little nose met her fist on an unfortunate nose-dive while playing on her stomach. She's got a set of lungs so we came back inside pronto.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:59 PM

    Missy! Oh my gosh! Wow, I can't believe you connected my blog back to me and to high school- the internet is amazing. Your Anna is precious! Wow, so you're married to Chris and have this beautiful little girl- how'd you get there?? What's your story? email me- skattebo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete