Thursday, October 07, 2010

What we've been up to the last couple weeks...
Playing with Rachel. =)

My Anne Geddes moment.

Napping.

I turned 28 and don't know how I managed the candles before children.

Anna and Sonja started taking ballet.

Anna adores her teacher and endeavors to please her.

Sonja sidles away from her teacher and strives to avoid any physical contact. She does like the bears used in class.

Rachel made it to one month...

...despite persistent loving from a certain sibling.

The girls are still very enamored with their baby sister.

And we're generally learning to live life with three chilidren. Currently, that means I type one handed, which is slow going and means this post is done. I plan to be back soon. Although, knowing how well my "plans" go these days, that means nothing. Cheers for now.

4 comments:

  1. I "aww" ed aloud at each picture. :D Thanks for posting. Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Rachel is going to be the most easy going baby ever! :)
    Great pictures of what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of R. on the shelf is just too much. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! You are doing better than I am and you have 3! :)

    ReplyDelete