Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dad has hijacked the blog! Typically dad will use this blog to serve his own purposes and not necessarily to entertain anyone:

Did you know that the 2008 Presidential primary elections are still over a year away! Can we please stop hearing about Hillary this and Obama that? No one cares! But while we're on that subject what do you think that chances are of the republicans nominating a true conservative? Slim, yeah that's what I think too.

We'll see how many of these posts mom lets dad get away with...

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I was just watching something about both of them in Iowa today. Apparently Jon Edwards has the majority there already. Aren't you glad to know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:51 PM

    Fortunately your father saw the blog on Saturday night when I was showing Grandmom and him the new pictures of Anna, so he hasn't seen your latest upload. You'll be glad to hear he's not a Hilary fan. But that's all I can say. However, he is now the proud owner of a gen-u-ine Steny Hoyer autograph AND personal letter. Long story about that, best left for a phone call. Hint: There may be a call to be the "Chaplain of the Day" on the House floor in the offing. We'll have to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep this blog baby focused as some of us count on this being a cute and fuzzy place to read about the newest member of the family. ;D
    I started reading about politics and I thought I was in the wrong place!
    Hug and kiss Anna for me!
    Aunt Manda

    ReplyDelete