Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dad, politics? Oh, I just can't watch.













Back to the blog you know and love.


Anna is getting harder to contain. This was my showering seat for her. She would sit in this in the bathroom so I could take a shower. But, as you can see, she is liable to tip it over now, so no more showers.

We expanded Anna's menu last night. Unfortunately, it had to be Gerber prunes. Highly irregular we know, but that is actually why. I tried giving her prune juice in a bottle and she gagged on it. I did spoon feed her some of the juice and that went better, but it wasn't a hit. She likes the solid prune baby food though. This morning, I mixed some in her cereal and she ate almost a 1/4 cup! Great! We'll be in business soon enough.
Anna's enjoying doing her pushups. I know I ought to join her, but then who would take the pictures? She's starting to pull her knees under her too. Crawling may be just around the corner...yikes.


Well, I told Anna that if we finished all our chores, we could watch Pride and Prejudice this afternoon. I best be getting back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment