Monday, September 07, 2009

Little Anna turned three, two weeks ago. We had a wonderful celebration at home and then went to every three year old girl's dream- an NFL game. Really, it just happened the tickets someone gave us were for that night. Anyway, as you can see, the girls were terribly unimpressed. And the beerman, and everyone else, was terribly loud. We left after the first quarter. To make up for exposing Anna to B-more's finest fans, we let her stay up pretty late cooking- here's the video.
Uncle Roo and Aunt Manda were visiting this weekend so we had another birthday celebration up with Great Grandmom, Oma and Opa. Anna was launched into the world of dress up. =) We didn't do another cake, but one of my college roomies Julie joined me on another royal icing adventure. Things have been a little crazy around here. I've got a little something going on...not a baby...that I'll tell ya'll about soon.

6 comments:

  1. The cake and cookies are adorable, as expected! And the birthday girl looked beautiful.
    I can't wait to hear about whatever this secret project is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE PICTURES OF THE APRON AND OVEN MITT PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You are so good at those creative things! Love the cake and the cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing. Truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan1:25 PM

    You are so adorable Missy, I love reading your blog. When are you going to start selling your cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could! Maryland requires a licensed industrial kitchen for any food you sell to the public. =(
    I would do them as a favor for anyone though, especially if they thanked me with a pb gift card....

    ReplyDelete