Saturday, June 14, 2008

...since sliced bread. Did you know that Walmart will price match your local grocery stores' sales?? I haven't tried it yet, but Mrs. Norman said so and Google agreed. That's a big deal! There are always sensational deals on two or three things we use at different stores in the area, and I just don't have it in me to unload/reload the girls three times to save a couple bucks at each place. Plus with the gas prices...ugh..getting everything at one place would be ideal. BTW, this is probably most relevant for those living by a SuperWalmart.
So, I guess you write down the prices (and bring the ads with you just in case the cashier asks to see them) and put all the items together that you want price-matched to make it easy for the cashier. You don't have to go to customer service or anything.
Anyways, I just thought I'd share because it was awful exciting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment